Sometimes it takes a clear mind in choosing the furniture that will be used to complete the look attractive decor. Just as unusual table with a glass vessel by Lucas Martin, The Sweep table inspired by Japanese rock garden with a glass vessel that breaks the surface of the table, offering a minimalist table design to create doubles as a functional container and can be used as a dining table. In the manufacture of processed table, the unusual table top is made of boards glued, the pieces are cut from a single board 12 feet of white oak. Ship blown glass is cut and polished to be parallel to the surface of the unusual table. It seems so creative and echo-friendly, because the table is not commonly seen in the picture is interesting. This table includes three different materials – wood, glass and metal. A great work of Lucas Martin.
- Spa House with a large waterscape by Metropolis Design
- Unique Modern House with a Upper Loft by Mattch
- Wood Pendant Lamps made from Oak by Ross Gardam
- Modern Interior Design with a Bright Theme – WZ 1
- Flux Pendant Lamps by MacMaster
- Haiku Modern Sofa by GamFratesi
- Outdoor Coffee Table by Dedon – Mangrove